I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 29 July 2011

LPY 18th partyyyyyy :)

what a good friday :) LPY's bithday .. and she invited us to her birthday party :)
A very good morning :)

went to fetch YUKI at the central market because she dont know how to go to PY house.. :) after we reached there , we started to snap lotss of photo :D haha! BOOOOMM my IP!

cheap tung and me

me and yuki

yuki , me, PY and TUNG
yuki, me tung nd pei ying at PY' pinki room :)
velaine and kong jie pei wen
all leng lui :)

me and velaine







 girls' talk :)




start da bin lou :D all of u were hungry ..
xhin wei keep jia makanan for us :D and help us to mang the prawn ke (down)*sorry bout my broken english*
ahahaha!

PY's birthday cake, but seriosly i didnt eat dao leh D:



yay!! all of us :)



me and xhin wei :)

all of us ..

OMG so '"fugly" *heeeshee*

happy sweetie 18th to u <3 *pok pok cui *

birthday girl wilth huge pooh <3
birthday present :) a hugeeeeeee POOH POOH



tung with ying..


siao juang and tung playing FRUIT NINJA,,

 me and yuki<3


 me and waner.. * first time photo with her* <3
velaine <3


 me and pei yi <3


me and yi lian <3 i know her cause we were BADMINTON club :)



da he zhao !! :D

 that is it for all :) a happy fridy and glad to meet all my old friends :) wish to see u girls next time:)

*PS, i hate that ching tung !!== because of her, now my name is CHIA HOOI LEE=,= ma de! when can get back my surname!! i want my LIM back !! fuck u chia ching tung! unfair loh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Cause I bet with Chia Ching Tung , who lose the FRUIT NINJA, have to change the surname -,-

    ReplyDelete